Skip to main content

Kyoto, Japan | Owl Family Cafe

Japan was one hell of a trip. There were some events that were planned ahead of time and the first event was time at the Owl Family Cafe! I've been beyond excited about this for months now and am very glad that I was able to do this! 

At first the cafe was frustrating because we arrived 15 minutes before our scheduled time, as was instructed on my reservation. We arrived at the location stated only to find out that the cafe had MOVED! It took 30 minutes to find the new location. I was really afraid that we would miss our reservation. Luckily the cafe understood the lateness and we got to play with owls! 



The price was very inexpensive, about $15 per person, depending on how much time you purchase. I purchased 1 hour. The price included 1 hour with the owls, one hot or cold beverage, and the workers take photos of you with the owls on your behalf (using your phone or camera). 


I loved the Japanese beverage shelves. The top shelf has a thick white heating plate to keep a shelf of hot cans of coffee, tea. The other shelves are cold cans of tea, coffee, and juice.


Upon arrival, you wash your hands, watch an instructional video on how/how not to handle the animals, and then you are seated to hold your first owl!







If I had a chance to do this over, I would. In a heartbeat. Even though some of the owls pooped on people...(because they're owls...) I loved handling them and allowing them to sit on my shoulder or head. This was one experience I could never regret.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW WEBSITE!

I'm so excited to share the new website! I've been working on it for a few months now and I'm happy to say that from here on out, all blog posts, tips, stories, and videos will now be located on Wilde Child Travels! Don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel  ( Wilde Child ) to keep up with more fun and adventures - like my recent trip to England and Italy! Thanks so much for sharing this space with me, I hope to see you on the new website 💓

Australia Bound - Dallas Layover 😱

I was racing to make my connection from Dallas to Sydney when I got to a very empty gate. The Qantas representative at the desk smiled and handed me some papers and explained that my flight to Australia has been delayed for 24 HOURS and they were putting us all in a hotel with food vouchers. This was the last thing I wanted to hear! But there was nothing anyone could do but go to the hotel, sleep in a bed, and eat hotel food until we got more information and a departure time.  I appreciate that Qantas put us up for the time we were delayed, but what I did not appreciate was that  there were no notifications or emails ahead of time to inform us that our flight was not going out on the date and time intended. Also, there was no one helping us at the hotel. They did not send representatives to inform us about updates. The only information we received was that the check-in desk would open at 6 pm. All day my fellow Australia-bound voyagers and I stood at the arrival and departu...